The vehicle was completely rebuilt in 2015 and all components such as engine, transmission, axles were new or revised:
-Gerent engine with cross-flow head and approx. 230PS
- 0.87 ZF gearbox
- rear axle also completely new with ZF lock and new 4.75 translation
- front axle rebuilt (slightly different articulation points and additional support so that a triangular link was created.
- new, direct steering
- 2nd Set of 15 'BBS E30 rims & spare wheel (registered!)
-made cage - Recaros (expired)
- 13' brake system with internally ventilated discs,
hydraulic handbrake with brake pressure adjustment,
- titanium steering wheel, removable
- stack tachometer, integrated in the original fittings
- lambda display
- safety tank (expired)
Very nicely built car with a really good chassis and engine (technology, ie engine and chassis identical to Georg Berlandy's Ascona A.
Engine, wheels etc. all entered.
All of this is now 5 Slowly Sideways events old. With FIA Regularity car pass.
Surcharge for FIA HTP from € 3,000, depending on the seats
Car was completly rebuild in 2015. All parts like enginge, gearbox, axles were new or revised.
-Gerent crossflow enginge with about 230HP
– 0.87 ZF gearbox
– rear axle with ZF-lsd (overhauld) and 4.75 ratio (new)
– front axle reinforced and changed to triangular rod
– Bilstein dampers (new)
– direct steering ( new)
– 2 set of 15′ BBS E30 rims
– rollcage built by ourselves
– recaro seats (run out of homologation)
– 13′-brake with ventilated discs in front and hydraulic handbrake, brake balance adjuster
– security petrol tank (run out of homologation
– … and lot more.
Very nice, fast and reliable car. Only Slowly Sideways.
HTP Fia passport possible up from 3.000,-€